Bahrain to ban wooden banners on roads
Manama, October 21, 2012
Billboards and banners with wooden frames will be banned on Bahrain’s main roads from December for safety reasons, the Municipalities and Urban Planning Affairs Ministry said last night.
It urged advertising agencies to take steps to comply with the new regulation. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Mubadala unit backs philanthropy group
- Manama named 'Capital of Arab Media'
- Expert discusses role of PR in Arab world
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013
- Hackers target radio station portal in Bahrain