Ron Kaufman to lead Bahrain workshop
Manama, October 1, 2012
Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance (BIBF) will host an executive-level workshop by international expert Ron Kaufman on service leadership next week.
The workshop, on October 7 at the Bahrain Crowne Plaza Hotel Convention Centre, has drawn strong interest from Bahrain’s executive community.
Kaufman is rated as one of the top 25 speakers around the globe and is the author of the New York Times Best-seller "Uplifting Service".
"More than ever before, successful companies are gaining market share, increasing customer loyalty, and boosting their profitability by differentiating on excellent service. To do this consistently over time demands more than only delivering excellent service to customers. It also means building an Uplifting Service Culture that ensures outstanding service between colleagues, departments and functions inside the organization,” said Kaufman.
“This culture of uplifting internal service will attract, develop and retain the best staff and results in the best service experience for external customers and clients," he said.
Garry Muriwai, BIBF director, said: “As leaders in the field of education and training for the financial sector, BIBF understands that to achieve success, visionary leaders must lead their organisations towards achieving customer service excellence which benchmarks against global standards. Introducing innovation tools and concepts to enhance and develop local leaders will further advance Bahrain’s current top 50 position within the Innovators Index according to the Global Innovation Index 2012.”
Extending Tamkeen’s support for the workshop, Amal Al-Kooheji, Tamkeen senior manager, human capital development, said: “This support comes in line with Tamkeen’s mission to provide the necessary training and development opportunities for Bahrainis in order make them the ideal employees of choice, as well as raise the skills profile of the local employment force and therefore improve their living standards.”
Kadri Rizk, head of centre at BIBF for leadership and management, said: “This event is a key part of the Centre’s strategy in showcasing internationally reknowned speakers in the fields of leadership and management for the Bahraini market. I envisage the success of this will lead to other events in the future.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing