Adnec wins top customer service award
Abu Dhabi, October 1, 2012
The Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Company (Adnec) has won the Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award, Gold Category in customer services.
Adnec was granted this accolade, held in its 11th edition under the patronage of General Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, at a specially-organised VIP event attended by Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister of UAE, Minister of Presidential Affairs and other dignities.
Sultan Bin Tahnoon, chairman of Adnec, said, “This outstanding accolade is recognition of the Company’s ongoing and tireless efforts year on end to elevate the level of Adnec’s services and world-class facilities to meet the needs of strategic partners whilst attracting more international event organisers to Abu Dhabi.”
“Since its inception, Adnec has grown enormously, building one of the world’s prime venues for exhibitions and conferences.
“Besides, the Company has established ExCeL London, one of the leading exhibition and event centres in London, developed Al Ain Conference Centre in the city of Al Ain and is the owner of the record-breaking Capital Gate, Abu Dhabi’s Capital Centre, and master developer of three hotels: Aloft Abu Dhabi, Aloft London Excel and Hyatt Capital Gate,” he added.
Stressing that Adnec plays a pivotal role in achieving the Abu Dhabi 2030 Vision by attracting leading local and international event organisers to stage bespoke exhibitions and conferences in various sectors, Bin Tahnoon said, “Adnec undertakes a rapidly-growing important role in achieving the Emirate’s long-term goals of economic growth and diversification.”
“This is to be attained through hosting high-calibre international events, promoting business tourism, supporting non-oil sectors, all of which help raise the profile of Abu Dhabi as a MICE hub for the region.”
Adnec’s managing director, Ali Saeed Bin Harmal Al Dhaheri, highlighted that Adnec’s strategic plan aims to raise the bar of Abu Dhabi as a conference and exhibition destination whilst backing the Government’s initiatives themed to fuel the MICE sector.
“Adnec strives to promote the quality of services, boost its strategic relations with partners, increase community-themed events, promote the local human force via equipping them with high experience locally and internationally, and focus on staging various events at Adnec’s facilities,” he added.
“Adnec’s strengths lie in its human capital. Therefore, we adamantly believe in the need of attracting, promoting and retaining best talents and we welcome all new creative ideas and suggestions,” Al Dhaheri continued.
“With the win of Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award, I would like to compliment and congratulate all employees for their outstanding performance aimed to realise the vision of Adnec’s Board to boost the quality and level of services. I would like also to extend my gratitude to the Board of the company for their omnipresent support,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index