OBG gets new team for Bahrain report
Manama, October 1, 2012
Oxford Business Group (OBG), a leading global publishing, research and consultancy firm, has appointed a new editorial team to supervise the publication of its upcoming The Report: Bahrain 2013.
The new country manager is Carolina Tenzer, who is a specialist in the oil and gas industry.
Editorial manager Greg Cohen is experienced in researching and analysing geopolitical trends and risks worldwide.
"The role of foreign investment is expected to be a key component in Bahrain's economic recovery," said OBG regional director Michelle Solomon.
"With their in-depth knowledge of the workings of Middle Eastern economies, I am confident that Carolina and Greg will help us to accurately capture both the challenges Bahrain faces and the opportunities it offers in our highly-anticipated report."
The Report: Bahrain 2013 provides highlights on Bahrain's macroeconomics, infrastructure, banking and other sector-specific developments. It will be available in print or online.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain