Wataniya in Kuwait mall partnership
Kuwait, September 22, 2012
Wataniya Telecom, a leading telecom group in Kuwait, said it has signed a one-year branding partnership agreement with Tamdeen Entertainment Company for using the company’s entertainment venues in 360 Mall.
The strategic partnership is a result of Wataniya’s continuous efforts to find creative ways to reach its customers and stay in touch with them wherever they are, said a statement from Wataniya Telecom.
As per the agreement, Wataniya Telecom will be branding four of the venues of the Entertainment Center in 360 Mall - The Bowl Room (bowling area), Freeze Club (arcades & video games), Infunity (family entertainment center) and the Flight Experience (Flight Simulator) - till September 1, 2013.
Commenting on the partnership, Wataniya Telecom said, “We believe in fostering relationships with organizations like Tamdeen Entertainment Company because they provide creative avenues of entertainment for young adults and families just like us."
"Simultaneously, we want to stay close our customers by being present in areas which are visited and like by them. It will also help us inemphasizing our brand value and provide our customers with the latest updates on our services and campaigns," he noted.
Tamdeen said the partnership yielded positive yet distinctive aspects which would give customers and visitors to the entertainment venues at 360 Mall the opportunity to enjoy the best atmosphere and the brand new outlook.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing