OMD wins Global Village account again
Dubai, September 12, 2012
Global Village, a member of Tecom Investments, has re-appointed OMD to handle its media investments after a competitive pitch.
This is the renewal of a longstanding collaboration that started in 2006, a statement said.
Global Village is Dubai’s most popular outdoor cultural entertainment and shopping venue, welcoming millions of guests over the last 16 years. It welcomes millions of visitors from around the world, with the next season due to take place from October 21, 2012 until March 30, 2013.
"We are absolutely delighted to have rekindled our relationship with Global Village for the sixth time,” Firas Ghazal, deputy general manager of OMD Dubai, commented. “It is a validation of all the efforts put on the account. We strongly believe in this project and look forward to the upcoming season." – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Mubadala unit backs philanthropy group
- Manama named 'Capital of Arab Media'
- Expert discusses role of PR in Arab world
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013
- Hackers target radio station portal in Bahrain