OMD wins Global Village account again
Dubai, September 12, 2012
Global Village, a member of Tecom Investments, has re-appointed OMD to handle its media investments after a competitive pitch.
This is the renewal of a longstanding collaboration that started in 2006, a statement said.
Global Village is Dubai’s most popular outdoor cultural entertainment and shopping venue, welcoming millions of guests over the last 16 years. It welcomes millions of visitors from around the world, with the next season due to take place from October 21, 2012 until March 30, 2013.
"We are absolutely delighted to have rekindled our relationship with Global Village for the sixth time,” Firas Ghazal, deputy general manager of OMD Dubai, commented. “It is a validation of all the efforts put on the account. We strongly believe in this project and look forward to the upcoming season." – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain
- Sony wins $143m Al Jazeera project
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider