YouGov, McGill to launch GCC business tool
Dubai, August 27, 2012
YouGov and McGill Consulting Group, leading service providers in research and strategy consulting, are set to launch a new syndicated quarterly report on the business environment in the GCC.
The Business Confidence Index (BCI) has been developed to support policymakers and decision-makers making insightful decisions based on highly relevant and detailed information. The report uses a forward-looking approach to help executives anticipate future trends, challenges and opportunities.
The BCI gives insight into:
• Sources of revenue for growth
• Drivers for new investment opportunities
• Emerging and present competitive pressures
• Access to financial resources
• Impact of cost structures on competitiveness
• Geopolitical and regulatory implications
“Our clients invest a lot of time in trying to understand what’s next and what does it mean? In pursing such insights, we recognized the need for a powerful tool to help provide foresight into agenda shaping issues and game changing shifts,” said Nader Sabry, managing director of McGill Consulting Group.
“Decision-makers are confined to operational data that only gives them insight into what is happening between their four walls. Beyond this, information is limited and having the tools to link operational and macro-strategic issues become even more challenging.
“Moreover, timing, accuracy and anticipation are key to growth enhancing performance and results. The research methodology uses the capabilities of YouGov's online panel to reach over 2000 high profiled businessmen throughout the GCC.”
Suhail Shaikh, research director at YouGov, said: “The BCI captures the opinions, performance results and intentions of over 2000 C-level executives, business owners and decision-makers across a variety of industries in the GCC on a quarterly basis.
“The tool tracks shifting optimism across various parameters providing tangible intelligence on future economic and business conditions.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film