Bahrain fest to feature top child singer
Manama, July 5, 2012
The ongoing Bahrain Summer Festival will host one of the most popular child singers in the region, Hala Turk, as part of her show scheduled for one night only on Friday.
Hala Turk will be performing a collection of her most popular songs and is expected to enthrall the audience with her youthful talent during the show to be held at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre (BIECC).
She will perform some of her latest songs including, My Daughter, and Sleep, a statement said.
Due to her widespread popularity among children and adults alike in Bahrain and the region, tickets for this entertaining show have almost sold out, according to the statement.
Hala Turk’s first stage appearance was on the television series and competition, Arabs Got Talent, in which her talent and ability was first revealed to Middle Eastern viewers.
From that point forward, her success has been dazzling and she released her very first album, BaBa Nezel Masheh, by Platinum Records. Hala has also participated in a number of festivals, performing her songs in a highly popular and inimitable fashion.
The fourth annual Bahrain Summer Festival is being held under the slogan "Manama, City of Joy” will run until July 15 featuring musical performances and educational, cultural and artistic events. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat