Bahrain fest to feature top child singer
Manama, July 5, 2012
The ongoing Bahrain Summer Festival will host one of the most popular child singers in the region, Hala Turk, as part of her show scheduled for one night only on Friday.
Hala Turk will be performing a collection of her most popular songs and is expected to enthrall the audience with her youthful talent during the show to be held at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre (BIECC).
She will perform some of her latest songs including, My Daughter, and Sleep, a statement said.
Due to her widespread popularity among children and adults alike in Bahrain and the region, tickets for this entertaining show have almost sold out, according to the statement.
Hala Turk’s first stage appearance was on the television series and competition, Arabs Got Talent, in which her talent and ability was first revealed to Middle Eastern viewers.
From that point forward, her success has been dazzling and she released her very first album, BaBa Nezel Masheh, by Platinum Records. Hala has also participated in a number of festivals, performing her songs in a highly popular and inimitable fashion.
The fourth annual Bahrain Summer Festival is being held under the slogan "Manama, City of Joy” will run until July 15 featuring musical performances and educational, cultural and artistic events. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Iran director's 'secret film' wins praise at Cannes
- Mubadala unit backs philanthropy group
- Manama named 'Capital of Arab Media'
- Expert discusses role of PR in Arab world
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013