Bahrain’s IAA launches new website
Manama, July 5, 2012
Bahrain’s Information Affairs Authority (IAA) launched its new website iaa.bh, which offers a comprehensive overview of media information and development in the kingdom.
The new portal, with links for services, including licences for audio, video and electronic publications, was unveiled yesterday (July 4) by IAA president Shaikh Fawaz bin Mohammed Al Khalifa.
The website in English and Arabic also features information on radio and TV shows, applications to download on smartphones, newsletter subscription services and an events calendar.
Shaikh Fawaz also launched an eCards website, iaapostcards.bh that allows users to select and send 12 eCards designed by Bahraini artists, highlighting national identity. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Saudi woman creates history by climbing Everest
- Top Doha museum showcases Qatar heritage
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- DAO launches first Arabic Unity 3D game
- Bahrain kids join 'Art of C’ project
- Nawras to help Omani boys meet Messi
- Dubai Film and TV to make Cannes debut
- New president for AmCham Bahrain
- PDO, Omantel to aid scholarship scheme
- More Bahraini women in media urged