Bollywood stars visit Damas store
Dubai, July 1, 2012
Bollywood superstars Abhishek Bachchan and Ajay Devgn along with their Bol Bachchan co-stars, Asin Thottumkal and Pratchi Desai, visited the Damas store in Oasis Centre, Dubai, as part of a promotional tour for their upcoming film.
The four stars met with fans and competition winners at the store, a statement from Damas said. Dinesh Dhanak, deputy CEO of Damas, presented the celebrities with jewellery from Damas.
Bol Bachchan is an upcoming Bollywood romance comedy film directed by Rohit Shetty, who was also present at the store. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Al Maktoum foundation launches Arabic promotion drive
- MBC, UN team up to offer aid in rural Egypt
- Al Maktoum launches Arabic promotion drive
- Access to talent ‘key to Dubai’s media growth’
- Masdar launches global blogging contest
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats