Canon opens new showroom in UAE
Manama, June 30, 2012
Canon Middle East said it has opened the doors of its first regional business solutions showroom in the UAE aimed at B2B and professional print business clients in the Middle East.
The opening represents a move by the company to consolidate market share of the Mena industry, which is expected to grow to $11 billion by 2015, , said a statement from Canon.
With the opening of the showroom, Canon’s focus will be on helping regional partners to see the bigger picture by providing them insight into what is important to their customers, through its unmatched portfolio of solutions and personalised consultancy services, it stated.
The opening follows Canon's acquisition of Océ, an international leader in digital document management and printing equipment in 2010, the statement added.
Speaking at the launch Naoshi Yamada, deputy managing director, Canon Middle East, said: "Printing industry needs to look at customer relationships and businesses need to look for opportunities to deepen these. For example, inspiring and supporting their customers with value added services that will have a positive impact on their business."
"The opening of a dedicated business solutions showroom which showcases all the possible opportunities within the sector is testament to this," he observed.
“With the opening of a dedicated business solutions showroom in the region, our goal is to further reinforce our confidence in the future of the region’s evolving digital print landscape," Yamada added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- UAE to host first stage of IPL cricket
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’