Canon opens new showroom in UAE
Manama, June 30, 2012
Canon Middle East said it has opened the doors of its first regional business solutions showroom in the UAE aimed at B2B and professional print business clients in the Middle East.
The opening represents a move by the company to consolidate market share of the Mena industry, which is expected to grow to $11 billion by 2015, , said a statement from Canon.
With the opening of the showroom, Canon’s focus will be on helping regional partners to see the bigger picture by providing them insight into what is important to their customers, through its unmatched portfolio of solutions and personalised consultancy services, it stated.
The opening follows Canon's acquisition of Océ, an international leader in digital document management and printing equipment in 2010, the statement added.
Speaking at the launch Naoshi Yamada, deputy managing director, Canon Middle East, said: "Printing industry needs to look at customer relationships and businesses need to look for opportunities to deepen these. For example, inspiring and supporting their customers with value added services that will have a positive impact on their business."
"The opening of a dedicated business solutions showroom which showcases all the possible opportunities within the sector is testament to this," he observed.
“With the opening of a dedicated business solutions showroom in the region, our goal is to further reinforce our confidence in the future of the region’s evolving digital print landscape," Yamada added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Iran director's 'secret film' wins praise at Cannes
- Mubadala unit backs philanthropy group
- Manama named 'Capital of Arab Media'
- Expert discusses role of PR in Arab world
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013