Batelco names Euro 2012 campaign winners
Manama, June 28, 2012
Batelco, the leading mobile services provider in Bahrain, has announced the first two winners of a campaign it launched in partnership with Bahrain FM (93.3 FM) for its mobile subscribers during Euro 2012.
The two lucky winners of Euro FM SMS and Win campaign, Mishaal AL Zayani and Mohd Al Sairafi have won tickets to attend the final of Euro 2012 in Kiev. The great prize also includes flights and hotel accommodation.
Batelco’s Youth Marketing Team is sponsoring Euro FM, the popular sports programme hosted by Bahrain FM. The show takes place daily from 4pm to 6pm and keeps football fans up to date with all the latest scores and commentary from the Euro 2012 matches as well as enticing them to enter the SMS and Win competition.
A daily discussion also takes place on Batelco’s Facebook Page giving football fans the chance to interact with other fans.
Apart from the prizes of the Euro 2012 Final tickets, drawn after the quarter final there are also two iPad 2 devices for the winners of the semi-final round and final match.
Football fans who are also Batelco mobile subscribers are invited to listen in to hear the latest news which will help in answering the SMS questions. As part of the SMS challenge, customers are invited to guess the winner of each match.
Those who have guessed the correct team will be entered into the raffle. Additionally, Batelco will present a Blackberry device to the participant who has the most entries in the SMS challenge, regardless of whether his/her answers were correct or not. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain