Expat driver wins DSS grand draw
Dubai, June 28, 2012
An Indian expatriate driver won the first grand raffle draw of a Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS) promotion, which included a brand-new Nissan Patrol and Dh150,000 ($40,830) cash.
Muhammed Haneefa, who has been buying DSF raffle tickets for the past eight years, bought the 2012 DSS grand raffle ticket from an Emirates National Oil Company (Enoc) station on Emirates Road.
Haneefa heard about the good news while on vacation back home in India and flew back to Dubai immediately to claim the prize. “Winning this has changed my life. The cash prize will be a great help for my family and I plan to sell the car,” he said.
Raffle tickets to win the grand prize are sold for Dh200 exclusively at Enoc, Eppco and Zoom stores. The next draw will be on July 14.
With Zoom Summer Fun, customers can win a Nissan Micra every week for every Dh20 spent on non-fuel products; Dh30 spent on car wash and/or oil change; and Dh50 spent in AutoPro. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider
- Lebanese media group apologises to Bahrain
- Sharjah to unveil 'Islamic Culture Capital' logo
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair