Expat driver wins DSS grand draw
Dubai, June 28, 2012
An Indian expatriate driver won the first grand raffle draw of a Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS) promotion, which included a brand-new Nissan Patrol and Dh150,000 ($40,830) cash.
Muhammed Haneefa, who has been buying DSF raffle tickets for the past eight years, bought the 2012 DSS grand raffle ticket from an Emirates National Oil Company (Enoc) station on Emirates Road.
Haneefa heard about the good news while on vacation back home in India and flew back to Dubai immediately to claim the prize. “Winning this has changed my life. The cash prize will be a great help for my family and I plan to sell the car,” he said.
Raffle tickets to win the grand prize are sold for Dh200 exclusively at Enoc, Eppco and Zoom stores. The next draw will be on July 14.
With Zoom Summer Fun, customers can win a Nissan Micra every week for every Dh20 spent on non-fuel products; Dh30 spent on car wash and/or oil change; and Dh50 spent in AutoPro. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released