TradeArabia, Bayt.com deal on Career Channels
Manama, June 21, 2012
Al Hilal Group, one of Middle East's top publishing companies, has signed an application services agreement with top jobsite Bayt.com, towards boosting Al Hilal’s business news and information portals, including TradeArabia.
Under the terms of the agreement, Bayt.com's market leading job search and career services platform - known as the Career Channels - is being integrated into four Al Hilal Group online portals.
These include www.tradearabia.com, a leading business information and trade news service in the Gulf and Middle East, www.gulf-daily-news.com, the leading English language daily newspaper in Bahrain, www.ttnworldwide.com, the Middle East's leading travel trade publication, and www.gulfconstructiononline.com, the region's most authoritative construction industry journal.
Career Channels service is accessible through a highly visible banner on each portal, through which users can easily register and choose the product they require.
Employers can pay securely by credit card for a recruitment package, the scope of which depends on the level of service and detail required.
Through Career Channels, jobs can be posted and advertised, applications received to a dedicated e-mail account and suitable candidates identified in Bayt.com's extensive curriculum vitae (CV) database and candidates contacted.
Job seekers, meanwhile, can access Career Channels free of charge to search and apply for jobs posted by employers, as well as create their own CVs.
'Bayt.com is the Middle East's leading online employment service, and this agreement helps us fulfil Al Hilal Group's commitment to continually enriching its online services offering and delivering greater value to portal users,' said Al Hilal Group director of online services Rana Labibidi.
These four portals are market leaders in their specific sectors and all enjoy strong visitor numbers, thereby maximising exposure for the Career Channels platform.
'Bayt.com has been engineering the most advanced recruitment solutions for the region's top employers since 2000 and our pioneering online career platforms are widely popular across all industries for their comprehensive state-of-the-art tools and technologies as well as the quality and relevance of the content,' said Bayt.com product vice-president Omar Tahboub.
'We are thrilled with our Tradearabia.com tie-up, which empowers Tradearabia.com's professionals community to access the region's dynamic talent marketplace quickly, easily and effectively and enables optimal recruitment matches to be effected seamlessly online,' he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps