Xerox launches tech centre at IMPZ
Dubai, June 19, 2012
Xerox Emirates recently opened a technology and innovation centre (Xetic) at its offices in the International Media Production Zone (IMPZ) in Dubai.
This world class innovation and technology centre provides access to Xerox partners and customers in the Middle East region to view and experience the latest innovative technology solutions from Xerox.
The first of its kind for Xerox in the Middle East, the facility leverages Xerox industry-leading innovation and service expertise and strengthens global competitiveness in business process and document management latest technology and solutions.
Customers and partners will have the opportunity to view and get hands-on experience on the various offerings of Xerox products and solutions showcased in different platforms that demonstrate safety and security, environment and sustainability. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans