Xerox launches tech centre at IMPZ
Dubai, June 19, 2012
Xerox Emirates recently opened a technology and innovation centre (Xetic) at its offices in the International Media Production Zone (IMPZ) in Dubai.
This world class innovation and technology centre provides access to Xerox partners and customers in the Middle East region to view and experience the latest innovative technology solutions from Xerox.
The first of its kind for Xerox in the Middle East, the facility leverages Xerox industry-leading innovation and service expertise and strengthens global competitiveness in business process and document management latest technology and solutions.
Customers and partners will have the opportunity to view and get hands-on experience on the various offerings of Xerox products and solutions showcased in different platforms that demonstrate safety and security, environment and sustainability. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013
- Hackers target radio station portal in Bahrain
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Saudi woman creates history by climbing Everest
- Top Doha museum showcases Qatar heritage
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- DAO launches first Arabic Unity 3D game
- Bahrain kids join 'Art of C’ project