Xerox launches tech centre at IMPZ
Dubai, June 19, 2012
Xerox Emirates recently opened a technology and innovation centre (Xetic) at its offices in the International Media Production Zone (IMPZ) in Dubai.
This world class innovation and technology centre provides access to Xerox partners and customers in the Middle East region to view and experience the latest innovative technology solutions from Xerox.
The first of its kind for Xerox in the Middle East, the facility leverages Xerox industry-leading innovation and service expertise and strengthens global competitiveness in business process and document management latest technology and solutions.
Customers and partners will have the opportunity to view and get hands-on experience on the various offerings of Xerox products and solutions showcased in different platforms that demonstrate safety and security, environment and sustainability. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider
- Lebanese media group apologises to Bahrain
- Sharjah to unveil 'Islamic Culture Capital' logo
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award