Colourful Bahrain guide for kids launched
Manama, June 18, 2012
Bahrain Ministry of Works has unveiled the “Bahrain Colouring Tour,” a book designed to familiarize small children with the main landmarks, public roads and causeways that link up different parts of the Kingdom.
The first colouring book of its kind to be published in the Kingdom, 'Bahrain Colouring Tour,' was presented by Yousuf Amin of the Knowledge Management to Waleed Yousuf Al Saie, the undersecretary of Ministry of Works.
It is useful as a tool that makes them better acquainted with their country and cultivates their feeling of patriotism at an early age.
Besides it can also act as a guidebook for younger foreign visitors who come to Bahrain and who keep beautiful memories of the unique landmarks and places of interest that they visit.
The author has been keen on translating the names of 30 landmarks in this book into both English and French ensuring that they have educational benefits for children in government and private schools, said Al Saie at the book launch.
The undersecretary praised the author for his efforts in producing this book and wishes him the best in his future endeavours.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut