AIMS installs over 100 media signage in GCC
Dubai, June 14, 2012
Advanced Interactive Media Solutions (AIMS), Scala Middle East partner and a GCC leader in digital signage solutions, recently achieved more than 100 installed projects in the region.
AIMS showcased various projects in the UAE where digital signage has increasingly attracted multinational and local brands during its participation the recent Digital Signage Conference in Moscow.
AIMS attributed the success of digital signage for branding and launch campaigns to the company’s knowledge of the local environment, its understanding of digital communication concepts, and the company’s capability to deliver from design to implementation.
Ahmed ElRidi, CEO of AIMS, UAE, highlighted the role of digital media in branding activities and launch campaigns during the conference in Moscow.
“In an increasingly digitised environment where customers are equipped with both the technology and the media, a brand to become successful must be committed to a customer-centric perspective and all customer ‘touch-points’ must be aligned and synchronised,” ElRidi said.
“This is where digital signage plays a vital role in channel marketing, as it enables the brand to visually connect the consumer at a critical point.”
Backed by research, ElRidi cited 2011 market studies from Cisco showing that 40 per cent of respondents now use or want to use an in-store kiosk for self-service, while 53 per cent of shoppers reported current activity or interest in conducting research at an in-store kiosk and making their purchase immediately in-store.
Digital signage reinforces the “social” messages consumers are pre-exposed to, and at the same time, it also serves as a “keystone” communication channel, ElRidi pointed out.
AIMS integrates the power of Scala content management solutions, Internet, interactive displays, mobile applications and communication technologies to develop interactive digital signage solutions for the region. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released