Lexmark seminar big success in Saudi
Riyadh, June 2, 2012
Lexmark International Middle East, a leader in document and printing technology, said it had received overwhelming response for its products at the recent 'Document Day' series event held in Riyadh.
The products presentations for customers and partners in Saudi Arabia was designed to increase awareness about current innovations and solutions available from leading document and print technology vendors.
The seminar, held on different days in Riyadh and Al Khobar, attracted 140 delegates from corporate, government departments, leading institutions and individual buyers interested in learning about the latest technological advances in imaging and document management technology.
The event was organised by Square One Technologies, a document-centric solutions provider, who brought leading vendors onto a common platform for the benefit of regional buyers.
The seminar addressed topics considered crucial to industry including: ways to reduce printing and imaging costs, smart document handling systems, streamlining business processes and green office practices and waste reduction.
Lexmark’s Saudi large accounts manager, Raed Atallah, presented delegates with its range of customisable end-to-end value added solutions designed for the customer’s specific needs.
Also introduced to the market was Lexmark’s range of new products including the Office Edge series Pro 5500, the C740 and the X740 series.
Lexmark has today evolved from being a manufacturer of printers and copiers into a full solutions provider with out of the box offerings that enable the customer to ‘Print Less and Save More,’ said a senior official.
“Document Solutions, Electronic Documents Workflows, and MPS Solutions (Managed Print Services) are still in the entry stage in the Saudi market and events like these facilitate greater market penetration and exposure for participating companies,” remarked Mathias Militzer, the general manager, of Lexmark International Middle East.
“Lexmark being a company purely engaged in developing document-oriented solutions, with a long association with Saudi market, is ideally positioned to meet the unique needs and requirements of the Saudi customer.”
The company’s current range of high-end solutions designed to Reduce, Automate and Digitize, enables consumers to considerably enhance efficient document management and optimise time and space use, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released