Sony launches new album app
Tokyo, May 31, 2012
Sony Digital Network Applications (SDNA) has launched "million moments", a free smartphone app that allows users to create photo albums automatically, just by loading in their photos.
Pictures can be analyzed and automatically positioned thanks to the inclusion of Sony's face recognition technology, and favorite pages can be shared over social network services, SDNA said.
Main features of the free app include:
* Photo albums can be automatically created using: photos loaded from a smartphone; photos saved to Facebook; or photos taken with the app's camera feature.
* Photos loaded into the app are displayed in order by date in the designed layout when an album is opened.
* Albums consisting of just the photos with matching sticky labels can be created by adding sticky labels to selected photos.
* Favorite pages in the album can be posted to Facebook for sharing, complete with their stunning layouts. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Mubadala unit backs philanthropy group
- Manama named 'Capital of Arab Media'
- Expert discusses role of PR in Arab world
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013
- Hackers target radio station portal in Bahrain