Sony launches new album app
Tokyo, May 31, 2012
Sony Digital Network Applications (SDNA) has launched "million moments", a free smartphone app that allows users to create photo albums automatically, just by loading in their photos.
Pictures can be analyzed and automatically positioned thanks to the inclusion of Sony's face recognition technology, and favorite pages can be shared over social network services, SDNA said.
Main features of the free app include:
* Photo albums can be automatically created using: photos loaded from a smartphone; photos saved to Facebook; or photos taken with the app's camera feature.
* Photos loaded into the app are displayed in order by date in the designed layout when an album is opened.
* Albums consisting of just the photos with matching sticky labels can be created by adding sticky labels to selected photos.
* Favorite pages in the album can be posted to Facebook for sharing, complete with their stunning layouts. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider
- Lebanese media group apologises to Bahrain
- Sharjah to unveil 'Islamic Culture Capital' logo
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award