Sony launches new album app
Tokyo, May 31, 2012
Sony Digital Network Applications (SDNA) has launched "million moments", a free smartphone app that allows users to create photo albums automatically, just by loading in their photos.
Pictures can be analyzed and automatically positioned thanks to the inclusion of Sony's face recognition technology, and favorite pages can be shared over social network services, SDNA said.
Main features of the free app include:
* Photo albums can be automatically created using: photos loaded from a smartphone; photos saved to Facebook; or photos taken with the app's camera feature.
* Photos loaded into the app are displayed in order by date in the designed layout when an album is opened.
* Albums consisting of just the photos with matching sticky labels can be created by adding sticky labels to selected photos.
* Favorite pages in the album can be posted to Facebook for sharing, complete with their stunning layouts. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film