Xerox upgrades Web-to-print solution
Dubai, May 8, 2012
XMPie, a Xerox company and a leading provider of individualized communications management (ICM) solutions, is set to release the latest version of its enterprise-class Web-to-print offering, the uStore 6.0.
The XMPie uStore 6.0 will include a document submission feature, enabling the full range of capabilities for out-of-the-box e-commerce storefronts, as well as more complex marketing portals.
Due to its newest features and enhancements, the solution has received overwhelming reactions since it was first unveiled at the XMPie Users Group Conference in October, 2011.
With the new document submission feature, uStore supports the uploading and production of customer-submitted documents in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint or PDF format, as well as the combination of those customer documents with those available in the portal’s catalogue.
This expands the reach of uStore to a broader market, addressing the needs of most print service providers today and enabling a rich set of applications from flyers to booklets. Adding personalized covers, variable data tabs, and other enhancers allows for unprecedented versatility and added value in fulfilling the production of customer-submitted documents.
Additionally, portal visitors can select a binding option and see a realistic, 3D preview of the job with the chosen binding method. Other features include real-time dynamic pricing and online automatic preflight.
Additional new uStore 6.0 features include enhanced reporting with Excel templates, including charts and pivot tables; improved and intuitive user interface; newly-designed storefront look and feel; API & SDK enhancements for greater flexibility and support for Office 2010 and the latest browser versions, among others.
“E-commerce is becoming the backbone of many service providers today. In fact, InfoTrends predicts that print jobs fulfilled by a Web-based ordering system will nearly double between 2009 and 2014,” said Idan Youval, product manager, Business Portals, XMPie.
“uStore was already a powerful Web-to-print solution with a superior infrastructure, openness and scalability, but the new functionality of 6.0 makes it the best-in-breed solution for providers and enterprises alike, and can help them expand operations, improve efficiencies, and enhance relationships with customers,” Youval added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released