PDI Ninth House names GCC chief
Abu Dhabi, May 8, 2012
PDI Ninth House, a global leadership solutions firm, has appointed Dr Deepak Gupta as managing director for the GCC countries.
Dr Gupta will be responsible for driving efforts to establish partnerships with government owned companies, multinational organizations, family-owned businesses, and government departments and agencies in UAE and other countries within the GCC.
He has decades of leadership development experience across the Middle East and India and is based in Abu Dhabi.
He will also lead his team in helping companies craft leadership strategies and then create and implement talent development programs.
"PDI Ninth House has a proven ability to develop business leaders from the Middle East by leveraging both its global resources and specific cultural knowledge of this region," Dr Gupta said.
"My new role is part of an even stronger commitment to enhance the capabilities of leaders from the region who will make a positive impact on the area's growing economy,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Al Maktoum foundation launches Arabic promotion drive
- MBC, UN team up to offer aid in rural Egypt
- Al Maktoum launches Arabic promotion drive
- Access to talent ‘key to Dubai’s media growth’
- Masdar launches global blogging contest
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats