PDI Ninth House names GCC chief
Abu Dhabi, May 8, 2012
PDI Ninth House, a global leadership solutions firm, has appointed Dr Deepak Gupta as managing director for the GCC countries.
Dr Gupta will be responsible for driving efforts to establish partnerships with government owned companies, multinational organizations, family-owned businesses, and government departments and agencies in UAE and other countries within the GCC.
He has decades of leadership development experience across the Middle East and India and is based in Abu Dhabi.
He will also lead his team in helping companies craft leadership strategies and then create and implement talent development programs.
"PDI Ninth House has a proven ability to develop business leaders from the Middle East by leveraging both its global resources and specific cultural knowledge of this region," Dr Gupta said.
"My new role is part of an even stronger commitment to enhance the capabilities of leaders from the region who will make a positive impact on the area's growing economy,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013
- Hackers target radio station portal in Bahrain
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Saudi woman creates history by climbing Everest
- Top Doha museum showcases Qatar heritage