PDI Ninth House names GCC chief
Abu Dhabi, May 8, 2012
PDI Ninth House, a global leadership solutions firm, has appointed Dr Deepak Gupta as managing director for the GCC countries.
Dr Gupta will be responsible for driving efforts to establish partnerships with government owned companies, multinational organizations, family-owned businesses, and government departments and agencies in UAE and other countries within the GCC.
He has decades of leadership development experience across the Middle East and India and is based in Abu Dhabi.
He will also lead his team in helping companies craft leadership strategies and then create and implement talent development programs.
"PDI Ninth House has a proven ability to develop business leaders from the Middle East by leveraging both its global resources and specific cultural knowledge of this region," Dr Gupta said.
"My new role is part of an even stronger commitment to enhance the capabilities of leaders from the region who will make a positive impact on the area's growing economy,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders