Yas Marina to add new yoga classes
Abu Dhabi, April 29, 2012
Yas Marina Circuit will add two new weekly yoga classes to its increasingly popular Train Yas Nights, starting May 1.
Yas Yoga which will be held on the rooftop of the Yas Racing School, will infuse a holistic flavour into the circuit’s growing community sport portfolio, a statement from Yas Marina said.
“Our Train Yas Nights now attract over 800 participants each week,” said Nick McElwee, director of marketing and communications at Yas Marina Circuit. “By adding Yas Yoga, we’re not only offering a healthy new activity to Train Yas participants but also broadening the appeal to other members of the UAE community.”
Yas Yoga classes will be suitable for both budding and experienced yogis and will follow the practice of Kundalini yoga, which is designed to awaken the body’s energy as it also strengthens the body, the statement said.
Shama Mustafa, instructor of Yas Yoga said the classes will offer UAE residents an emerging form of yoga in an unrivalled setting. “The Kundalini community in the UAE is growing and through working with Yas Marina Circuit, we are creating a unique platform in which we can share its benefits to other members of the community.”
Yas Yoga will include two hourly classes beginning at 6:30pm and 7:45pm every Tuesday night during Train Yas. A class fee of Dh50 ($13.61) per person per class will apply, and yoga mats will be provided free of charge.
Class registration numbers are limited. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film