Yas Marina to add new yoga classes
Abu Dhabi, April 29, 2012
Yas Marina Circuit will add two new weekly yoga classes to its increasingly popular Train Yas Nights, starting May 1.
Yas Yoga which will be held on the rooftop of the Yas Racing School, will infuse a holistic flavour into the circuit’s growing community sport portfolio, a statement from Yas Marina said.
“Our Train Yas Nights now attract over 800 participants each week,” said Nick McElwee, director of marketing and communications at Yas Marina Circuit. “By adding Yas Yoga, we’re not only offering a healthy new activity to Train Yas participants but also broadening the appeal to other members of the UAE community.”
Yas Yoga classes will be suitable for both budding and experienced yogis and will follow the practice of Kundalini yoga, which is designed to awaken the body’s energy as it also strengthens the body, the statement said.
Shama Mustafa, instructor of Yas Yoga said the classes will offer UAE residents an emerging form of yoga in an unrivalled setting. “The Kundalini community in the UAE is growing and through working with Yas Marina Circuit, we are creating a unique platform in which we can share its benefits to other members of the community.”
Yas Yoga will include two hourly classes beginning at 6:30pm and 7:45pm every Tuesday night during Train Yas. A class fee of Dh50 ($13.61) per person per class will apply, and yoga mats will be provided free of charge.
Class registration numbers are limited. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider
- Lebanese media group apologises to Bahrain
- Sharjah to unveil 'Islamic Culture Capital' logo
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award