Reichle & De-Massari launches new programme
Dubai, April 15, 2012
Reichle & De-Massari (R&M), the Swiss structured cabling specialist, has introduced a new partnership programme in Egypt which is specifically designed to enhance partners' technical proficiency in R&M products and boost their profitability.
R&M MEA is implementing this new partner initiative in order to strengthen its channel in the region and ensure that partners who invest, stand to gain additional benefits from their investment, a statement from the company said.
Speaking about the new programme, Jean-Pierre Labry, executive vice president of R&M Middle East and Africa, said: “We understand the vital importance that the channel plays during the installation of complex network infrastructures. Cabling accounts for only a small fraction of the cost of the projects which our partners undertake but this underlying infrastructure plays a critical role in the successful operation of the system.”
“At R&M, we provide products which either match or surpass industry standards and offer a twenty five year warranty on systems which have been implemented by our certified partners,” he said. “Through this new programme, we aim to motivate our partners to be highly certified and capable of carrying out implementations in a manner in which our customers can experience the full benefit of our industry-leading solutions.”
The newly launched partnership programme, based on performance parameters classifies partners into classic, star and advanced tiers; and distributors into two levels, classic and premium.
Partners will thereafter be evaluated annually based on their performance and growth levels, the statement said.
This is the first partnership programme to be launched across R&M MEA and the company intends to replicate it in other regions as well within the year.
Alfred Tharwat, Africa regional area sales manager, R&M MEA, said: “Success of our partners is our success and through this programme we aim to ensure that the Swiss quality which we are famous for is carried all the way to our end users.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film