BenQ to launch new gaming monitor
Dubai, April 9, 2012
Taiwan-based consumer electronics company, BenQ, will launch its latest flagship gaming monitor, the XL2420T, in the new gaming area of Golden Hall Dubai.
The monitor is tailored for professional and competitive first-person shooting (FPS) gamers in the region, a statement from BenQ said.
The XL2420T is a product of BenQ’s intensive R&D and co-developed with the expertise of prominent counter-strike legends worldwide, the statement said.
“This newest addition to our range of products signifies BenQ’s commitment to developing cutting-edge pro gaming monitors with exquisite features that help pro gamers take their gaming performance to the next level,” said Manish Bakshi, general manager of BenQ Mena. “Dubai’s gaming community has been growing at a fast pace and the new gaming area of Golden Hall Dubai is a testament to that and we are pleased to supply with big volumes of XL2420T.”
“This new FPS flagship model from BenQ was a product of collaboration with world-renowned pro gamers and legendary players, which brought together fundamental gaming insights to master first-person shooting games with super-fast response rate, razor-sharp clarity and tailored control,” he said.
Its features include the Black eQualiser, a unique colour engine technology; S Switch, a stylish remote controller for customising display settings; and display mode & smart scaling, for fast interchanging and scaling between monitor screen sizes.
“BenQ has been the gaming monitor of choice by top gamers worldwide and now that we (Golden Hall Dubai) are completely revamping our existing gaming area for LAN/online Alienware PC gaming, we only want to get the best monitor that will provide the best performance and experience to our valued customers,” said Samir Abchee, managing director, Golden Hall Dubai.
Dressed in premium black housing and intricate red detailing, the new gaming monitor is also great for extreme entertainment due to its NVIDIA 3D Vision 2 that provide gamers Full HD 3D gaming and entertainment experiences.
It also comes with the NVIDIA 3D LightBoost technology to brighten the screen up to twice the original brightness for more vivid viewing.
The new XL2420T is available in the Middle East region through BenQ channel partners. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps