Ferrari World shows off MICE capability
Abu Dhabi, March 29, 2012
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, the largest indoor theme park in the world, conducted an orientation of its corporate capabilities to international buyers at the Gulf Incentive, Business Travel and Meetings (GIBTM) Exhibition in Abu Dhabi.
A total of 175 hosted buyers from around the world were taken on a tour of the park’s inspiring meetings and event space alongside the park’s iconic attractions, and were given a presentation on the creative activation tactics they could use to create memorable events.
“When any MICE professional steps foot in Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, the opportunities to be innovative become immediately obvious. This was a great way for us to show decision makers from around the world the space, attractions and opportunities they have to play with to create an unforgettable event,” said Raquel Lopez, director of Marketing & Sales, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
“Our visitors toured some of Abu Dhabi’s biggest MICE and touristic attractions today so it was a great way to bring their Abu Dhabi day out to a close. Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is the perfect location to combine work and leisure in an inspirational setting and our visitors definitely got a first-hand feel of ways in which they can give their events a winning edge,” she added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE