Manara donates books to ministry
Manama, March 25, 2012
Manara Developments, a leading Bahraini real estate company, has presented 300 copies of the book Bahrain Gardens to the Education Ministry.
The copies will be shelved in libraries and information centres in public schools for reference.
It covers pictography and literature on Bahraini gardens throughout the century.
Managing director Dr Hassan Al Baskati said the company was dedicated to contributing to the community intellectually, culturally or through social development.
"This comes as an initiative from the company to raise awareness of the importance of gardens in Bahrain and its vitality to human life since the dawn of civilisation," he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut