Bahrain set for ME beauty show
Manama, March 6, 2012
Leading firms from Bahrain are set to showcase their innovative products at 'Beauty World Middle East,' the largest international trade fair for beauty products in the region, to be held in Dubai from May 29 to 31.
In its fifth edition last year, Beauty World had attracted 755 exhibitors from 42 countries, said the organisers.
Europeans and Asians were the majority of exhibitors with 72 per cent of the space occupied by them, followed by the Middle East with 20 per cent.
Much of the exhibitors' interest to participate comes from the benefits they receive which include meeting new business partners, finding new markets to penetrate, increasing brand recognition and market share, improving their sales cycle and industry knowledge as well as monitoring their competitors, they said.
The focus areas are hair, nails, accessories, machinery, packaging and raw materials, cosmetics, skincare and fragrance, professional equipment and spas.
There are also exhibitors who specialise in dentistry, fitness, wellness and tanning, according to event organisers.
The exhibition attracts buyers, dealers, manufacturers, retailers, wholesalers, importers, exporters, distributors, hotel and spa developers, consultants, cosmetologists, trade associations, government agencies and the media.
An information session will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel on Thursday at 3.30pm to provide more information about the exhibition and its procedures and for clarifications.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE