Xerox technology wins print awards
Dubai, March 5, 2012
Customers of Xerox, the leading document management company, recently won awards under the Digital print category at the Dubai International Print Awards 2012.
Xerox Emirates customers such as Digital Office, Print Outs, IMC, Modern Printing Press and Zabeel Printing Press all won various awards with the use of Xerox technology.
The awards recognize companies that are industry experts in their respective fields with the most innovative technologies.
“Our awards reflect the capability and dedication of the Digital Office team and the strength of our partnership with Xerox Emirates. Through Xerox’s market-leading business development support we’ve developed new products and applications that our customers love,” said Faisal Iqbal, general manager for Digital Office. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut