Xerox technology wins print awards
Dubai, March 5, 2012
Customers of Xerox, the leading document management company, recently won awards under the Digital print category at the Dubai International Print Awards 2012.
Xerox Emirates customers such as Digital Office, Print Outs, IMC, Modern Printing Press and Zabeel Printing Press all won various awards with the use of Xerox technology.
The awards recognize companies that are industry experts in their respective fields with the most innovative technologies.
“Our awards reflect the capability and dedication of the Digital Office team and the strength of our partnership with Xerox Emirates. Through Xerox’s market-leading business development support we’ve developed new products and applications that our customers love,” said Faisal Iqbal, general manager for Digital Office. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps