Bahrain invites housing finance applications
Manama, October 29, 2013
Bahrain’s Housing Ministry has invited applications from citizens wishing to take advantage of the social housing finance programme.
The ministry will start accepting documents from November 3, according to a report in the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Applicants must take appointments through the National Contact Centre of Bahrain. They can visit the ministry’s website for details about the programme and make sure they meet the required criteria.
The scheme is expected to benefit 1,200 Bahrainis on the waiting lists.
Eligible candidates must have an average monthly income of BD800 ($2,110) and must be below 35 years, the report said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Norton Rose boosts Mideast team
- GCC to set up joint military, police unit
- GCC alarmed over Iran's plans for more nuke plants
- Criminals 'are going hi-tech'
- 'Gulf nations ready to face challenges'
- Bahrain launches eGov Apps Store
- Deal dead if US passes new sanctions, warns Iran
- Bahrain calls to fast-track GCC union
- Bahrain to join GCC disaster aid body
- Bahrain to beef up security for National Day