Bahrain mulls commercial companies law
Manama, October 2, 2013
Bahrain Industry and Commerce Minister Dr Hassan Fakhro held a key meeting with senior government officials to discuss the development of a commercial companies law, said a report.
The meeting was attended by Transportation Minister and acting chief executive of the Economic Development Board Kamal Ahmed and Central Bank of Bahrain Governor Rasheed Al Maraj.
The minister stressed the government's keenness to issue laws for companies or amend others to enhance the legislative system, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
This draws major international companies to open regional branches in Bahrain because of its environment.
It requires all government agencies and private institutions to enhance the process of co-operation and co-ordination among them to translate leadership and government efforts in this regard, Dr Fakhro said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Bahrain to beef up security for National Day
- Bahrain unearths plot to bomb US Navy base
- Iran must stop meddling in GCC affairs, says Saudi
- Iran proposes new regional bloc
- GCC union 'best option to confront threats'
- Bahraini firms protest postal fee rise
- Obama defends Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel
- Terrorist armies in Syria 'a big threat'
- Oman pulls out of Gulf Union plans
- Bahrain denounces terror groups