His Majesty King Hamad
Bahrain King hails success of China visit
Manama, September 26, 2013
Bahrain's trade volume with China has almost doubled each year over the last decade, His Majesty King Hamad said last night.
The more than 900 per cent growth over the last 10 years stands today as a bridge for cultural and educational exchanges, he was quoted as saying in a report in the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Describing the visit as a historical success, His Majesty said it had contributed in hugely bolstering bilateral relations. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Criminals 'are going hi-tech'
- 'Gulf nations ready to face challenges'
- Bahrain launches eGov Apps Store
- Deal dead if US passes new sanctions, warns Iran
- Bahrain calls to fast-track GCC union
- Bahrain to join GCC disaster aid body
- Bahrain to beef up security for National Day
- Bahrain unearths plot to bomb US Navy base
- Iran must stop meddling in GCC affairs, says Saudi
- Iran proposes new regional bloc