Saudi to settle labour rows in 10 weeks
Riyadh, September 15, 2013
Saudi Arabia plans to set up a mechanism to settle all labour disputes within 10 weeks, a report quoting the ministry said.
The new system will be made public after Eid Al-Adha holidays, said the Arab News report.
The ministry held a meeting with labor commission officials last week to discuss measures for speedy settlement of disputes, it said.
More Government & Laws Stories
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Iran, powers to resume nuclear talks after snag
- Nine officials held in Oman graft trials
- Bahrain 'ready for GCC union'
- GCC plans new law for domestic workers
- Bahrain plans big celebrations for National Day
- Abu Dhabi Ports institute hosts special courses
- Auditing push for small enterprises in Bahrain
- US, UK have failed Syrian rebels says Saudi prince
- Israel-Palestinian deal possible by April says Kerry