Bahrain signs OIC protocol
Manama, September 14, 2013
Bahrain Finance Minister Shaikh Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Khalifa has signed a key protocol between member states of the Organisation of Islamic Co-operation (OIC).
The Rules of Origin for Trade Preferences System protocol aims to create regulations necessary for the development of economic co-operation between OIC states and stimulate commercial, industrial and economic exchanges, by defining the origin of products meeting preferential privileges.
Bahrain has ratified two agreements related to this protocol.-TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Egypt to pay $1.5bn arrears to foreign oil firms
- Charles Russell opens Qatar office
- Egypt delays decision on $4.8bn IMF loan
- UAE, Netherlands sign investments deal
- Iran sees no big 2014 oil exports recovery
- Egypt ‘returned $500m deposit to Qatar’
- Bill to scrap expat levy is rejected
- Bahrain’s eGovt backs major ICT summit
- Teargas flies in Cairo as constitution takes shape
- Bahrain vows to build on reforms