UK law firm opens regional HQ in Bahrain
Manama, September 5, 2013
UK-based law firm Charles Russell unveiled its new regional head office in Bahrain yesterday (September 4), a report said.
The larger office, located on the 24th floor of the Bahrain World Trade Centre's east tower, is linked to the firm's expansion within Bahrain and the wider Gulf region, reported the Gulf Daily News.
It is the firm's third Bahrain-based headquarters since first opening an office here in 2006.
Present during the opening ceremony were Deputy British Ambassador Russ Dixon and UK Trade and Investment Bahrain head Debbie Dixon. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Bahrain inks key sports deal
- US commitment to ME security proven: Hagel
- GCC 'should have been consulted on Iran deal'
- Jordan elected to take Saudi UN Council seat
- Yemen regains ministry compound, 12 militants killed
- Postal rates rise 300pc in Bahrain
- Qatar denies Syria 'contact'
- Iran to take part in security forum
- GCC security bolstered by Royal grant
- Egypt to pay $1.5bn arrears to foreign oil firms