'Smart Court' campaign extended
Dubai, August 25, 2013
The Dubai Courts has extended the deadline for receiving suggestions for its ‘Smart Court’ campaign by an extra month until September 27.
The extension is at the request of members of the public that more time is given to submit their suggestions and ideas for smartphone applications, said a statement.
Launched at the end of June under the slogan ‘Your Suggestions Make the Future,’ the campaign aims to provide the best ideas possible to develop and improve services and procedures for smartphone applications.
Dr Ahmed Saeed Bin Hazim, director general of Dubai Courts, said: “We aim through this campaign, to receive around 10,000 ideas or suggestions in order to develop and improve services and procedures at the Dubai Courts via smartphone applications.”
“A team of our employees made a series of visits to a number of relevant bodies such as DIFC Courts, Dubai Judicial Institute, Dubai Public Prosecution, and other government departments to introduce workers of those organisations to the campaign, its objectives and purpose in order to attract the largest possible number of suggestions and ideas,” Dr Hazim added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Obama defends Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel
- Terrorist armies in Syria 'a big threat'
- Oman pulls out of Gulf Union plans
- Bahrain denounces terror groups
- Qatar minister demands key GCC role in Iran talks
- Bahrain inks key sports deal
- US commitment to ME security proven: Hagel
- GCC 'should have been consulted on Iran deal'
- Jordan elected to take Saudi UN Council seat
- Yemen regains ministry compound, 12 militants killed