Bahrain to make key changes in sanitation law
Manama, August 5, 2013
Bahrain’s Cabinet yesterday (August 4) approved amendments to the law on sanitation and surface water drainage.
The amendment prohibits the modification of connections to public sanitation - including the modification, cutting or drainage of surface water - without obtaining a permit from the proper government authority, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Bahrain to beef up security for National Day
- Bahrain unearths plot to bomb US Navy base
- Iran must stop meddling in GCC affairs, says Saudi
- Iran proposes new regional bloc
- GCC union 'best option to confront threats'
- Bahraini firms protest postal fee rise
- Obama defends Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel
- Terrorist armies in Syria 'a big threat'
- Oman pulls out of Gulf Union plans
- Bahrain denounces terror groups