Qatari team reviews Abu Dhabi police work
Abu Dhabi, July 20, 2013
A delegation from the Qatar’s Ministry of Interior recently visited the Forensic Evidence and Community Police Departments at Abu Dhabi Police to review the techniques and latest methods used in the areas of police and security work.
Colonel Abdul Rahman Al Hammadi, head of the Forensic Evidence Department and the visiting delegation discussed ways of strengthening cooperation between the two sides in areas of common interest, during the three-day visit.
Other issues discussed included the community partnership system implemented with the support of strategic partners from local and governmental departments and community members; the success and impact of this partnership in strengthening cohesion, amity and solidarity among individuals and segments of society.
The delegation also visited the Community Police Station at the Tourist Club, the Al Shabia Comprehensive Police Station and the Peripheral Areas Police Station. It reviewed the Community Police’s field experience in residential districts and was briefed on its work mechanisms.
The delegation members were also briefed on the means of interacting with community members for the benefit of the residential areas’ population, through coordination among all Community Police branches in Abu Dhabi. - TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Saudi names Brotherhood as terrorist group
- Qatar outraged over terror claims
- Bahrain PM condemns exploitation of children
- Qatar will not alter foreign policy: source
- Bahrain accuses Iran of fomenting trouble
- 'Put security before rights' in Bahrain: publisher
- 'Hizbollah trained Daih blast suspect'
- Key terror blast suspects named in Bahrain
- $2.6m Royal Fund for martyrs set up
- Bahrain to draw up new anti-terror laws
- GCC ROW: Qatar voices surprise over envoys pull out
- GCC tobacco tax rise ‘will fuel illicit trade’
- Saudi, UAE, Bahrain withdraw envoys from Qatar
- Bahrain explosion draws global condemnation
- GDN photographer hurt in blast is discharged
- Iran playing increasing role in Bahrain unrest
- Bahrain launches 6-point plan to fight terror
- Sisi gives sign he will run for president
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Health insurance must for Saudi visa
- Qatari doctor gets 7 years jail in UAE
- Family violence law articles approved in Bahrain
- Credit card thief jailed in Bahrain
- GDN photographer hurt in Bahrain explosion
- Bahrain King orders crackdown on terrorists
- Bahrain's 4-year development plan on track
- Bahrain authorities warn of rogue labour camps
- Experts draw 'startling comparisons' in explosives
- Bahrain reforms 'far exceed recommendations'