GCC, Morocco, Jordan step up co-operation
Manama, July 9, 2013
Senior officials from GCC foreign ministries wrapped up a meeting yesterday to formulate plans for joint co-operation between the GCC bloc and Jordan and Morocco - endorsed by the forum of foreign ministers.
The meeting was chaired by Under-Secretary of Regional and GCC Affairs Ambassador Hamad Ahmed Alamer, said a report in the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
The joint action plans cover economic, environment, renewable energy, natural resources, education, scientific research, social development, as well as youth programmes. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Norton Rose boosts Mideast team
- GCC to set up joint military, police unit
- GCC alarmed over Iran's plans for more nuke plants
- Criminals 'are going hi-tech'
- 'Gulf nations ready to face challenges'
- Bahrain launches eGov Apps Store
- Deal dead if US passes new sanctions, warns Iran
- Bahrain calls to fast-track GCC union
- Bahrain to join GCC disaster aid body
- Bahrain to beef up security for National Day