Abu Dhabi contact centre wins top award
Abu Dhabi, June 30, 2013
Abu Dhabi Government Contact Centre has won a United Nations International Award under the category of ‘Promoting Whole-of-Government Approaches in the Information Age’, at a forum held in Bahrain recently.
The award was handed to Rashed Lahej Al Mansoori, director general of Abu Dhabi Systems and Information Centre by the UN undersecretary general Wu Hongbo at the United Nations Public Services Forum.
The centre provides citizens, residents, tourists, business customers as well as government employees, easy access to government-related information through various contact channels. - TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- GCC alarmed over Iran's plans for more nuke plants
- Criminals 'are going hi-tech'
- 'Gulf nations ready to face challenges'
- Bahrain launches eGov Apps Store
- Deal dead if US passes new sanctions, warns Iran
- Bahrain calls to fast-track GCC union
- Bahrain to join GCC disaster aid body
- Bahrain to beef up security for National Day
- Bahrain unearths plot to bomb US Navy base
- Iran must stop meddling in GCC affairs, says Saudi