Abu Dhabi directorate opens new office
Abu Dhabi, June 20, 2013
The Abu Dhabi Residency and Foreigners Affairs Directorate recently opened its new office in the Abu Dhabi Media Zone Authority.
Inaugurated by Colonel Salim Ali Al Qattam Al Zaabi, the office issues every type of entry permit and provides other services such as the issuance and renewal of residencies for employees working at Abu Dhabi Media Zone Authority companies.
Colonel Al Zaabi said establishing this office falls under the directives of the police commandment to develop and improve work, provide distinguished services and facilitate procedures with rapid turnaround in busy areas.
“This step saves energy and time for people; it is in line with the police commandment’s commitment to empower cooperation, exchange expertise, and enhance partnerships with the Media Zone Authority,” he said.
He added that the office provides services to residents who work at the authority companies.
“It handles all types of entry permits as well as issues and renews residencies. This office will decrease pressure at the Abu Dhabi Residency and Foreigners Affairs Directorate General. It will save time and energy, and will be effective in carrying out its procedures quickly,” he explained. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Postal rates rise 300pc in Bahrain
- Qatar denies Syria 'contact'
- Iran to take part in security forum
- GCC security bolstered by Royal grant
- Egypt to pay $1.5bn arrears to foreign oil firms
- Charles Russell opens Qatar office
- Egypt delays decision on $4.8bn IMF loan
- UAE, Netherlands sign investments deal
- Iran sees no big 2014 oil exports recovery
- Egypt ‘returned $500m deposit to Qatar’