HRH the Premier
Bahrain puts allowance hikes on fast track
Manama, June 17, 2013
Pension rises and anti-inflation allowances declared in Bahrain will be fast-tracked once the budget law has been passed, according to directives issued by HRH Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa.
The Premier gave the directions to the ministries of Finance and Social Development as well as the Social Insurance Organisation as he chaired the weekly Cabinet meeting at Gudaibiya Palace, according to a report in the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
The payouts will backdated to last January, the report said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Bahrain inks key sports deal
- US commitment to ME security proven: Hagel
- GCC 'should have been consulted on Iran deal'
- Jordan elected to take Saudi UN Council seat
- Yemen regains ministry compound, 12 militants killed
- Postal rates rise 300pc in Bahrain
- Qatar denies Syria 'contact'
- Iran to take part in security forum
- GCC security bolstered by Royal grant
- Egypt to pay $1.5bn arrears to foreign oil firms