Officers take part in crime scene course
Abu Dhabi, June 16, 2013
The Federal Crime Scene Department of the Ministry of Interior, Abu Dhabi hosted a cermoney to honour the officers who took part in a specialised crime scene course.
The three-week specialised course for 'Crime Scene Chief Examiners', held at the Crime Scene Village Sector in Ajman, was attended by seven officers and non-commissioned officers from various police departments affiliated to the MoI.
Lieutenant Colonel Salem Khalifa Al Dir’e, acting director of the Crime Scene Department, who handed out the certificates, underscored the importance of such courses, which enhance participants’ sense of accuracy, field expertise, and knowledge in the various security aspects. - TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Qatar denies Syria 'contact'
- Iran to take part in security forum
- GCC security bolstered by Royal grant
- Egypt to pay $1.5bn arrears to foreign oil firms
- Charles Russell opens Qatar office
- Egypt delays decision on $4.8bn IMF loan
- UAE, Netherlands sign investments deal
- Iran sees no big 2014 oil exports recovery
- Egypt ‘returned $500m deposit to Qatar’
- Bill to scrap expat levy is rejected