Bahrain rights ministry on Twitter, Facebook
Manama, June 13, 2013
Bahrain’s Ministry of Human Rights Affairs has launched official social media accounts on twitter and Facebook, as part of plans to better communicate with citizens.
Its (mohra_bah) account will tweet messages on various issues including human rights conventions and laws, said a report in the Gulf Daily News. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Qatar denies Syria 'contact'
- Iran to take part in security forum
- GCC security bolstered by Royal grant
- Egypt to pay $1.5bn arrears to foreign oil firms
- Charles Russell opens Qatar office
- Egypt delays decision on $4.8bn IMF loan
- UAE, Netherlands sign investments deal
- Iran sees no big 2014 oil exports recovery
- Egypt ‘returned $500m deposit to Qatar’
- Bill to scrap expat levy is rejected