Insight into Bahrain laws
, May 26, 2013
International law firm Trowers & Hamlins and the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, Bahrain will offer a series of seminars next month, for members of RICS Bahrain and their guests.
The tailored seminars will address the complexities of operating in Bahrain and provide practical insight into legal issues affecting businesses and professionals in Bahrain, a statement said.
The seminars will cover landlord and tenant issues under Bahraini law. This collaboration will provide a full programme of seminars later in the year on various legal issues and topics proposed by members of RICS Bahrain, it said.
Peter Greatrex, real estate senior associate at Trowers & Hamlins, said: "A basic understanding of some key legal issues is crucial to anyone operating in the Bahraini market, which presents its own unique set of challenges. We are delighted to be working alongside RICS Bahrain to stage these seminars."
Christopher Sims, chairman of the RICS Bahrain National Board, added: "All chartered surveyors are required to undertake a minimum of 20 hours per year of continual professional learning within the property, land and construction industries. These seminars aim to demystify the legal processes surrounding a range of issues and equip property and construction professionals with the tools they need to make informed decisions to act in the best interests of their businesses." - TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Postal rates rise 300pc in Bahrain
- Qatar denies Syria 'contact'
- Iran to take part in security forum
- GCC security bolstered by Royal grant
- Egypt to pay $1.5bn arrears to foreign oil firms
- Charles Russell opens Qatar office
- Egypt delays decision on $4.8bn IMF loan
- UAE, Netherlands sign investments deal
- Iran sees no big 2014 oil exports recovery
- Egypt ‘returned $500m deposit to Qatar’