Bahrain MPs seek more time for budget report
Manama, May 7, 2013
Bahrain parliament’s financial and economic committee will seek a two-week extension of the period set for submission of a report on the 2013-2014 state budget bill.
A request in this regard will be submitted to the parliament, according to a report in the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Separately, parliament is set to discuss a draft law on a unified system of extending insurance protection cover – whereby each GCC state would provide insurance for its military staff working in another member state. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Criminals 'are going hi-tech'
- 'Gulf nations ready to face challenges'
- Bahrain launches eGov Apps Store
- Deal dead if US passes new sanctions, warns Iran
- Bahrain calls to fast-track GCC union
- Bahrain to join GCC disaster aid body
- Bahrain to beef up security for National Day
- Bahrain unearths plot to bomb US Navy base
- Iran must stop meddling in GCC affairs, says Saudi
- Iran proposes new regional bloc