Bahrain ministry seeks $157m budget
Manama, May 5, 2013
The Municipalities and Urban Planning Affairs Ministry has submitted an annual budget request of BD60 million ($156.9 million) to be approved by the Finance Ministry, said a senior government official.
The budget has been brought under the umbrella of the Finance Ministry for the first time, Municipalities and Urban Planning Affairs Nabeel Abulfath was quoted as saying in the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Postal rates rise 300pc in Bahrain
- Qatar denies Syria 'contact'
- Iran to take part in security forum
- GCC security bolstered by Royal grant
- Egypt to pay $1.5bn arrears to foreign oil firms
- Charles Russell opens Qatar office
- Egypt delays decision on $4.8bn IMF loan
- UAE, Netherlands sign investments deal
- Iran sees no big 2014 oil exports recovery
- Egypt ‘returned $500m deposit to Qatar’