Turkish visa goes online in Bahrain
Manama, April 22, 2013
Turkish visa processing will now be done online, the country’s embassy in Bahrain announced yesterday.
It will take only 10 minutes and would replace the previous sticker visas system, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Applicants should log onto evisa.gov.tr, provide the requested information, make an online payment and download the e-visa.
The e-visas are only valid for the purpose of tourism or commerce while other purposes, including work and study, require regular visas issued by the Turkish Embassy. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- GCC alarmed over Iran's plans for more nuke plants
- Criminals 'are going hi-tech'
- 'Gulf nations ready to face challenges'
- Bahrain launches eGov Apps Store
- Deal dead if US passes new sanctions, warns Iran
- Bahrain calls to fast-track GCC union
- Bahrain to join GCC disaster aid body
- Bahrain to beef up security for National Day
- Bahrain unearths plot to bomb US Navy base
- Iran must stop meddling in GCC affairs, says Saudi