Egypt Central Bank
Egypt to send economic plan to parliament ‘in 2 days’
Cairo, February 26, 2013
Egypt plans to send a revised economic reform plan to parliament within two days and to the International Monetary Fund immediately after that, Finance Minister Al-Mursi Hegazy said on Tuesday.
"As soon as the laws are sent to parliament, they will be sent (to the IMF)," he told reporters.
Asked when Egypt planned to invite an IMF delegation to resume talks on a $4.8 billion loan, Hegazy said: "I think within 10 days to two weeks." – Reuters
More Government & Laws Stories
- Postal rates rise 300pc in Bahrain
- Qatar denies Syria 'contact'
- Iran to take part in security forum
- GCC security bolstered by Royal grant
- Egypt to pay $1.5bn arrears to foreign oil firms
- Charles Russell opens Qatar office
- Egypt delays decision on $4.8bn IMF loan
- UAE, Netherlands sign investments deal
- Iran sees no big 2014 oil exports recovery
- Egypt ‘returned $500m deposit to Qatar’