Egypt Central Bank
Egypt to send economic plan to parliament ‘in 2 days’
Cairo, February 26, 2013
Egypt plans to send a revised economic reform plan to parliament within two days and to the International Monetary Fund immediately after that, Finance Minister Al-Mursi Hegazy said on Tuesday.
"As soon as the laws are sent to parliament, they will be sent (to the IMF)," he told reporters.
Asked when Egypt planned to invite an IMF delegation to resume talks on a $4.8 billion loan, Hegazy said: "I think within 10 days to two weeks." – Reuters
More Government & Laws Stories
- Saudi to allow expats with new work visas
- Kharafi wins $930m damages from Libya
- US must stop 'Iranian plot against Bahrain'
- Saudi says hackers sabotage govt websites
- Saudi princes lose battle to keep UK lawsuit secret
- Egyptians 'gloomier over country's future'
- Iran ‘ready’ for nuke talks with world powers
- Bahrain needs to cut public debt urgently: IMF
- US to rigorously enforce gold ban on Iran
- Bahrain jails 5 tweeters on defamation charge