Bahrain International Circuit gets new board
Manama, February 19, 2013
Bahrain Mumtalakat Holding Company has appointed a new board of directors at the Bahrain International Circuit (BIC), a motorsport venue which hosts the annual Bahrain Grand Prix besides the drag racing events.
Zayed Rashid Al Zayani was named the new chairman of the board, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
The other members are Shaikh Tariq bin Mohamed bin Mubarak Al Khalifa, Shaikh Abdulla bin Isa Al Khalifa, Tariq Jalil Mohamed Al Saffar, Arif Rahimi, Fathi Faraj Almohamed and Mazin Antoun Khouri.
"We are delighted to welcome the new board members and would like to thank those who are departing for their valuable contributions, and the continuing board members for their renewed commitment towards the company," said Mumtalakat chief executive Mahmood Al Kooheji.
"We are confident that the pool of skills and expertise within this board will be instrumental in strengthening BIC and further developing it," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Bahrain to beef up security for National Day
- Bahrain unearths plot to bomb US Navy base
- Iran must stop meddling in GCC affairs, says Saudi
- Iran proposes new regional bloc
- GCC union 'best option to confront threats'
- Bahraini firms protest postal fee rise
- Obama defends Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel
- Terrorist armies in Syria 'a big threat'
- Oman pulls out of Gulf Union plans
- Bahrain denounces terror groups