Bahrain International Circuit gets new board
Manama, February 19, 2013
Bahrain Mumtalakat Holding Company has appointed a new board of directors at the Bahrain International Circuit (BIC), a motorsport venue which hosts the annual Bahrain Grand Prix besides the drag racing events.
Zayed Rashid Al Zayani was named the new chairman of the board, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
The other members are Shaikh Tariq bin Mohamed bin Mubarak Al Khalifa, Shaikh Abdulla bin Isa Al Khalifa, Tariq Jalil Mohamed Al Saffar, Arif Rahimi, Fathi Faraj Almohamed and Mazin Antoun Khouri.
"We are delighted to welcome the new board members and would like to thank those who are departing for their valuable contributions, and the continuing board members for their renewed commitment towards the company," said Mumtalakat chief executive Mahmood Al Kooheji.
"We are confident that the pool of skills and expertise within this board will be instrumental in strengthening BIC and further developing it," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Norton Rose Fulbright moves London head to Dubai
- DSG ‘ready to implement Smart Dubai Strategy’
- Iraqi women protest new draft law
- Bahrain police 'face more danger in line of duty'
- Saudi names Brotherhood as terrorist group
- Qatar outraged over terror claims
- Bahrain PM condemns exploitation of children
- Qatar will not alter foreign policy: source
- Bahrain accuses Iran of fomenting trouble
- 'Put security before rights' in Bahrain: publisher
- 'Hizbollah trained Daih blast suspect'
- Key terror blast suspects named in Bahrain
- $2.6m Royal Fund for martyrs set up
- Bahrain to draw up new anti-terror laws
- GCC ROW: Qatar voices surprise over envoys pull out
- GCC tobacco tax rise ‘will fuel illicit trade’
- Saudi, UAE, Bahrain withdraw envoys from Qatar
- Bahrain explosion draws global condemnation
- GDN photographer hurt in blast is discharged
- Iran playing increasing role in Bahrain unrest
- Bahrain launches 6-point plan to fight terror
- Sisi gives sign he will run for president
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Health insurance must for Saudi visa
- Qatari doctor gets 7 years jail in UAE
- Family violence law articles approved in Bahrain
- Credit card thief jailed in Bahrain
- GDN photographer hurt in Bahrain explosion
- Bahrain King orders crackdown on terrorists
- Bahrain's 4-year development plan on track