36 attend aviation law seminar in Bahrain
Manama, February 6, 2013
Thirty-six participants attended a seminar which opened yesterday on ‘Developments in Civil Aviation Law’ at the Movenpick Hotel Bahrain in co-ordination with Arab Air Carriers Organisation (AACO).
The event was inaugurated by the acting undersecretary for Civil Aviation Affairs at the Ministry of Transportation (MOT), Ahmed Nemat Ali.
Attendees include representatives from all GCC countries as well as senior officials from the Ministry of Transportation, Gulf Air, Bahrain Airport Company (BAC), Bafco, and General Directorate for Security Exits, and Customs Affairs.
The event which will go on till February 7 will review the latest developments in the laws and regulations pertaining to global civil aviation as well as their impact on air travel movement and the adherence of national legislation and regulations with international requirements and standards.
The seminar is being hosted in the Kingdom for the second time running. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- New body to fight illicit consumer goods trade
- New GCC tobacco tax ‘could fuel illicit trade’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- ASAR named legal advisor for Kuwait project
- Dubai authorities seize 259 elephant tusks
- Iran bars Rafsanjani from presidential election
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Saudi detains 10 more in Iran spying case
- Dubai Courts begins e-case registration
- Bahrain cuts new property registration cost