36 attend aviation law seminar in Bahrain
Manama, February 6, 2013
Thirty-six participants attended a seminar which opened yesterday on ‘Developments in Civil Aviation Law’ at the Movenpick Hotel Bahrain in co-ordination with Arab Air Carriers Organisation (AACO).
The event was inaugurated by the acting undersecretary for Civil Aviation Affairs at the Ministry of Transportation (MOT), Ahmed Nemat Ali.
Attendees include representatives from all GCC countries as well as senior officials from the Ministry of Transportation, Gulf Air, Bahrain Airport Company (BAC), Bafco, and General Directorate for Security Exits, and Customs Affairs.
The event which will go on till February 7 will review the latest developments in the laws and regulations pertaining to global civil aviation as well as their impact on air travel movement and the adherence of national legislation and regulations with international requirements and standards.
The seminar is being hosted in the Kingdom for the second time running. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Obama defends Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel
- Terrorist armies in Syria 'a big threat'
- Oman pulls out of Gulf Union plans
- Bahrain denounces terror groups
- Qatar minister demands key GCC role in Iran talks
- Bahrain inks key sports deal
- US commitment to ME security proven: Hagel
- GCC 'should have been consulted on Iran deal'
- Jordan elected to take Saudi UN Council seat
- Yemen regains ministry compound, 12 militants killed